This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for all participants of Driven and REACH Strategies virtual events. Event organizers will enforce this code and expect cooperation from all virtual event participants (e.g., presenters, attendees, etc.) to help us promote a safe and enjoyable virtual experience for everyone.
Acceptable Virtual Behavior
Acceptable behaviors include but are not limited to:
- demonstrating good manners by being considerate, respectful and courteous to those in attendance
- being mindful of your fellow participants
- refraining from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech
Unacceptable Virtual Behavior
Unacceptable behaviors include but are not limited to:
- intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct
- offensive verbal or written comments (e.g. obscenities, threats or inappropriate comments about ethnicity, gender, religion, etc.)
- use of nudity (e.g., sexual or lewd images)
- deliberate intimidation, stalking or inappropriate advances
- intentional disruption of presentations
- taking or distributing pictures of or copying research posters/presentation materials unless explicit permission is granted
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone engaged in unacceptable behavior is subject to expulsion from the virtual event without warning and/or banishment from future virtual events.
All determinations are at the sole discretion of the event organizer and its representatives and will be considered final.
Reporting an Incident
If you witness or are the subject of harassment or inappropriate behavior, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The policy may be revised at any time by the event organizer and is non-negotiable.
Thank you for helping make our virtual event a welcoming, friendly place for all to share new ideas, learn, and connect.